Take Heart, Live Healthy!
What does it take to maintain a healthy heart? Join us at this informative seminar as our panel of experienced cardiologists share insights, debunk common myths and answer burning questions about the most important muscle in our body.
- Registration and Health Screenings
- Surviving a Heart Attack – Past, Present and Future, Dr Soon Chao Yang, Interventional Cardiologist, The Heart Doctors Clinic at Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Images of the Heart – How Do Cardiologists Decide What to Do for Patients? Dr Ho Kheng Thye, Senior Consultant Cardiologist, Heart Consultants Pte Ltd
- Myth or Fact – 5 Commonly Asked Questions to Your Cardiologist, Dr Brian Khoo, Consultant Cardiologist, Nobel Heart Centre
- Tea Break
- Taking Medicine for the Heart: The Do’s and Don’ts, Dr Tan Kok Soon, Senior Consultant Cardiologist, Orchard Heart Specialist Clinic at Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Exercising the Heart, Dr Derek Yong, Interventional Cardiologist, Restore Heart Centre at Mount Alvernia Hospital
This health seminar is brought to you by Mount Alvernia Hospital, sponsored by Abbott and Aviva, organised by Channel Newsasia.