Happy Baby, Happy Pregnancy
Having a baby is a wondrous biological process, but how do you empower yourself to embrace the process of pregnancy and parenting?
This seminar is filled with must-have information regarding developing a healthy pregnancy, preventing the common occurrence of gestational diabetes and preparing for parenthood with 101 ways on baby care for new mums and dads.
- Bonding with Newborn with Sister Kang
- Dietary Management of Gestational Diabetes
- Baby Care 101 with Sister Kang
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Nurture a Smart Baby
- Relieving Common Aches & Pains During Pregnancy
- Lifesaving Benefits of Cord Blood Stem Cells
- Dr Chen Ling Han, O&G Consultant, Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Ms Kang Phaik Gail, Head, Parentcraft/Lactation, Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Ms Tan Shiling, Senior Dietitian, Mount Alvernia Hospital
Registration for this seminar is now closed.