How do I use Medisave to pay for the hospital bill?

You need to give authorization to the Business Office to deduct from Medisave. The form can be obtained from the Business Office. If you are a Singapore Citizen / PR, you need to produce your NRIC. If you are a foreigner, you need to give us your CPF Membership number.