- Identity Card or Birth Certificate (if under 12 years old) or Passport (for foreigners), Spouse’s/Parent’s Identity Card
- Doctor’s Admission Letter
- Previous medical health reports e.g. X-Ray, Laboratory Reports, Blood Test Results, etc.
- Letter of Guarantee from your employer / insurance company if part or all of your medical expenses are to be borne by your company / insurance company.
- A list of all medications you are presently taking, and the dosage.
- Pyjamas or night dress
- Non-slip slippers
- Personal Toiletries
For the Expectant Mother*
- Night dresses with front opening to facilitate breastfeeding
- Personal toiletries
- Socks (to be worn in the Delivery Suite)
- Original marriage certificate for registration of baby’s birth certificate
*It is advisable to pack what you need one month before your expected delivery
For the Newborn
- 2 pairs of mittens
- A set of baby clothing to be worn during discharge
- A baby wrapper or blanket